Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The Color Purple

Sadly my least favorite color is purple. Not quite sure why... Maybe because I think it looks awful on me and I have developed this deep dislike for it. So I rarely buy the girls anything in purple. So silly, I know. Anyway, guess what Hannah's ABSOLUTE favorite color is.....





 This last pic is her most favorite article of clothing. She asks me to wear it everyday, and sleeps in it on occasion too.

God made Hannah passionate, bold, and determined. I LOVE that about her! She is a girl who knows what she wants, and will not stop until she gets it! I really admire that. I love my strong willed little girl. Even if I have to buy her purple dresses. :)

2 comments:

Suefalla said...

hahahahahhahahaha. can you hear me laughing?? yep im laughing because Hannah LOVES purple!! this is just AWESOME!!

Megan said...

haha! I am the same way! I HATE purple and always have!!! So random!