Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Stir fry kick

Have had this Food network magazine for over a year and finally decided to make these yummy looking stir fry's.  Now, I've tried those stir fry's in a bag, and those are just nasty! After making these recipes, I will never EVER buy those bags again!
I first made the shrimp with clear sauce, and last night I made Beef and Broccoli. I was a bit nervous about the beef and broccoli because the girls and Dan LOVE to order this dish when we go out.  And let me tell you, it tastes much better than even Panda Express! Yummy!
The girls and Dan loved this recipe. As usual Gracie ate all her beef first, and Hannah ate her broccoli first.




The End

3 comments:

Megan said...

yuummmmm!!

The Phams said...

Sam! We were on a stirfry kick too! I've always wanted to subscribe to the Food Network cooking magazine! Is it a good one? Love the pictures and your blog is so you!!

Dan and Sam said...

Thanks V!
Yes the Food Network Mag is really good!